      From: nuts_@yahoogroups. com [mailto:nuts_ @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of twodee2dee
      Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:54 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [NUTS] retiredprof hits 3,000 finds milestone

      Congratulations to my buddy retiredprof on reaching another milestone
      of 3,000+ cache finds and he accomplished in only 2 years.
      Of course this takes nothing away from his other significant
      accomplishments such as the cacher in California with the most hides
      (over 457), 2nd to complete the NorCal Delorme and the 2nd to complete
      the California Counties, the 4th to complete the Oregon Delorme and the
      Oregon Counties.
      His dedication to maintaining all of his caches in the best possible
      condition and filling every empty cache he finds with extra "swag"
      without calling attention to this fact is most admirable and something
      of an example for others.

      2Dee2Dee
      Dennis n Dorothy