      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto: nuts_@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of bryan@...
      Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 7:40 AM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Wow SKWERL

      Too funny!  Not sure why you didn't bag Hawaii while you were in Alaska --they' re right next to each other on the States map :-) :-)  Hoping to add TX to my list this week (figured I mind as well while I'm here).  Just gotta get the work folks to cooperate and let me out for long enough to do it!

      Then again, there are a few counties in Southern CA that I haven't cached yet either :-)

      Good luck with your quest--you guys are N.U.T.S.!

      The SKWERL

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic