      From: "redhawk2853@..." <redhawk2853@...>
      To: NUTS <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 4, 2006 7:22:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Wow SKWERL

      Hey SKWERL, Actually some of the resident NUTS from Paradise have been busy frying bigger fish... er, ah... challenges! (See our cached States map in our profile). We've managed to grab a few more NV counties but we will be back for the rest in the Spring LOVE that State!! Would have been nice if the NV Counties challenge had been out there when we did the NV DeLorme!!  LOL R&C