      From: Jim Olson
      Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 7:04 AM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] Thank you both...

      I was we were over at a friends house last night, & he told me to bring my laptop so we could have a LAN party, but we got talking about Geocaching & you guys... I brought up my email and there you were... I was just telling him how great it was to know this good group of people... He writes reviews for an ezine, the last one was about PDAs, and I was telling him that I had posted a question for you guys, & sure enough, that was 2 answers...
      Thank you Ed, and thank you Mike...
      It was great info & perfect timing...
      I forward the msgs to him for him to check out...
      TNX again...
      Jim
      PS... This is the ezine he writes for... And I have been trying to get him into Geocaching now for over a year..