3778Re: Bobolu...on the edge

  • Thrak
    Jul 1, 2006
      Hey! I logged on here for the same thing and I see Blucruz has beaten me to it! You get the FTF on the Bobolu Congratulations!!!

      One more to go Bob and you will be "officially" N.U.T.S. -- but we've all known you were nuts for a very long time. :D  You made your first goal of 100 FTF quite a while ago now and this will be your second major goal accomplished.  Now to start working on that bigger nut. .........  (If you just do all of retiredprof's puzzle caches you'll have a good head start on that one!)

      -=Thrak=-

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blucruzfamily" <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

      > 1 more to go Bob...you can do it! I'm sending my congrats on your 1k
      > now since I'll be out of town and computerless for the next few days.
      > I'm sure you'll have it by the time I return. I can't wait to see you
      > get that nut! Blucruz & Gang

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic