3562Re: [NUTS] Gas and caching.....

  • Dawn
    May 3, 2006
      So, gas went up in my area to 3.27/gal......and I hear that by
      memorial my area will be at almost 4.00/gal. THAT WILL put a damper
      on my caching. This fun sport is quickly becoming expensive.....and
      when you are living on top ramen (like yours truely), you can't
      always have the fun things you want. I guess I better get to it
      before gas go up that high.

      Firedawn

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, rich sasek <jesterboxer@...> wrote:

      > I'd give a gallon of gas to see that, if I could afford it.
      >
      > Shel Brabrook <s3hel@...> wrote: If your the driver, you just
      park with the passenger
      > door against a tree! That will slow them down!
      >
      > --- debra jaynes <qattales@...> wrote:
      >
      > > probably pretty funny too..s they start bailing out
      > > of the ride before it
      > > stops..
      > > deb
      > >
      > > On 5/1/06, Blonde & Dangerous
      > > <cachebox@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I don't know about that. Carpooling for FTF could
      > > be dangerous.
      > > >
      > > > Rosemary
      > > > Blonde & Dangerous
      > > >

      > > > i guess we are going to have to start car pool
      > > caching...ride share
      > > > anyone...
      > > > debra/qattales

      > > It's a '99 F150 4x4.
      > > a choice of engnes and it
      > > available engine for that
      > > and buy it since I was
      > > liked this one and, while gas
      > > power and can pass anything
      > > reading because I know I

      > > > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      > > > Hobby and craft

      t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobb
      y&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&c=3&s=69&.sig=00RpDEzaIfAh86hGxXfj9A>
      > > Craft

      t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbie
      s+and+crafts&c=3&s=69&.sig=0p7f7qCn6KEQDnYdJK99DA>
      > > Hobbies
      > > > and

      t=ms&k=Hobbies+and+crafts&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3
      =Hobbies+and+crafts&c=3&s=69&.sig=Arc3lvqsEkCP5MPMx0CXtg>
      > > email to:

      > > > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
      > > Yahoo! Terms of

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

      Service.

      call rates.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic