      Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 5:11 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] Green frogs

      I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?
      Tanky

      "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic