      From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 1 May 2006 17:13:55 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Green frogs

      It's 2DEE s frog I think.I'm not sure how there
      tracked
      Bill

      --- Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:

      > I received the following message, but was unable to > answer it. Anyone out there into green frogs? > Tanky > > "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one > question though. i found plastic green frogs in two > caches while in the area. they both had "ZDEE" and > "Move" hand written on them and each had a different > number hand written on them. do you know what they > are?" >
      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers! Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nuts_/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: nuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic