3538Re: [NUTS] Gas and caching.....

  • debra jaynes
    May 1, 2006
      probably pretty funny too..s they start bailing out of the ride before it stops..
      deb

      On 5/1/06, Blonde & Dangerous < cachebox@...> wrote:
      I don't know about that.  Carpooling for FTF could be dangerous.

      Rosemary
      Blonde & Dangerous

      i guess we are going to have to start car pool caching...ride share anyone...
      debra/qattales

      Thrak <thrak@... > wrote:
      I bought my truck used a couple of years ago. It's a '99 F150 4x4.  Unfortunately, since it was used, I didn't have a choice of engnes and it has a 5.4 liter engine which was the largest available engine for that year. At that time I decided to bite the bullet and buy it since I was soooooooo very sick of looking at trucks and liked this one and, while gas was high, it wasn't THIS high!  It has lots of power and can pass anything but a gas station. I've never taken a mileage reading because I know I couldn't bear to know. :((

      -=Thrak=-

      Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic