3411RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items

  • Bill Hoke
    Apr 1, 2006
      I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
      be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

      --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
      encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
      items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
      they are giving away free quality geocache products to
      anyone who is a registered geocacher with
      www.geocaching.com.

      To get free items, go to:
      webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
      your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
      of geocaching items to give away.

      47Dad47

      Terms of Service.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic