      Date: 04/20/04 22:48:23
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Cache finds

      I borrowed the "It's not a competition" from MikieP. It's an odd story, we all believed him until we realised he was several hundred ahead of the rest of the group :0

      And yes I can quit anytime, in fact I just quit just the other day ;)

      Jeo

      Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.

      .