      Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 6:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: Itchy & Scratchy

      I have found that by holding a lighted match under a fingernail I forget completely about the PO.  more than 140 cool smileys can be introduced into your e-mail by a simple mouse click - download that free tool at www.schmaili.com
      Actually, I don't catch it so when I find it near a cache I cut it back or pull it out.