      Date: 04/20/04 22:08:52
      Subject: [NUTS] Cache finds

      I see Yar? Yar! is only about 50 behind us, he has 262 and he
      started 6 months after us.  I'm not sure but I believe out of his
      262 finds about 250 are FTF's (LOL)!!!!!!! maybe it just seems that
      way. Of course Rock & Crystal have about 250 STF's.  Of course as
      Jeo says its not a competion...and I can quit anytime.  Happy
      caching everyone.

      Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.