3036Re: [NUTS] 100th find with the best buds

  • debra jaynes
    Jan 31, 2006

      i guess they weren't at eye level
      debra

      On 1/31/06, Bill Hoke <bhoke@...> wrote:
      Hi Deb,
      We got the ok to log crickets reflection.Jerry wrote
      me about the softball cache.He didn't know there where
      headstones there.
      Bill

      Mail.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/mailstorage/*http://mail.yahoo.com/ >

      > email to:

      > >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
      > Yahoo! Terms of
      > >    Service < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS