      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto: nuts_@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of CASAS
      Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 11:49 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: Update #2 on Geocaching "Permits"

      You can buy a raffle ticket!  There will be stickers on the raffle table at the RCGDS dinner on Saturday.

      Casas

      geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:

      I would have ordered one for my truck but, with the license place holder and the hitch cover my family already thinks I'm "geeked to the max" so......

      Guess I really should have gotten a couple to put into caches though.  Sometimes I'm just not too bright.

      -=Thrak=-

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com , "Bryan Wright" <bryan@s...> wrote:

      > Okay guys, one more update. I received the first 30 today and just placed
      > an order for another 20. This should cover all of the requests I have
      > received and leave us with 7 extra for folks who decide they can't live
      > without them!
      >
      > I'll be at the RCGDS event on the 14th and will have them there. Not sure
      > about NUTS on the 21st yet. Cost is been $3.71/sticker.
      >
      > Here's the list:
      >
      > 3 SKWERL
      > 2 47Dad47
      > 2 L3-Geo
      > 2 Imcaver
      > 3 Woodchuck
      > 3 Geo-Jeeper
      > 2 NightKnight
      > 2 Lil Devil
      > 2 Putt
      > 2 RiverCity
      > 2 MjrWingnut
      > 2 Anguspapa & Pacomama
      > 2 Teachermom
      > 1 Da-Schippers
      >
      > 2 Jim&Jackie
      > 2 Wetpaws
      > 1 BootyBuddies
      > 4 CASAS (for Raffle)
      > 1 Qatales
      > 1 GeoTigger
      > 2 MichaelD?
      > 7 AVAILABLE (contact SKWERL)
      >

      > Thanks--I'm gonna go out now and stick mine on the jeep and bikes!
      >
      > The SKWERL

      Yahoo! Photos