      From: Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
      To: NUTS Group <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [NUTS] Travel Bug
      Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:51:59 -0800 (PST)

      We had planned a trip to Hawaii next week, but health issues caused us to cancel.  We have 2 travel bugs that wanted to go there, so we were hoping someone else was going and could take them for us.  Please let us know.  Thanks.
      Plunk & Froggy

      Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyTreasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic