2596Re: [NUTS] N.U.T.S. Party

    Dec 2, 2005
      Hey congrats to Dugout also!! Now we know what all you county guys do driving around in those county trucks all day! LOL :o) R&C

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Raymond
      Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:00 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] N.U.T.S. Party

      Hey everybody!  Guess who also passed the 200 mark this past
      weekend? Hmmm.....Dugout?!?!  Yea!!  Congratulations Doug!!  Keep on
      Cachin'!

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, DOUG ARNOLD <arnold12345678@y...>
      wrote:

      > Sure congrat niftysix but does the guy that started caching with
      you get even a pat on the back for finially making it to
      200................????????????
      >   NOPE!
      >
      > Jack Warson <jwarson@d...> wrote:
      >           Just go back from Southern CA and I see that NIFTSIX has
      gone past 500 this weekend. Congratualations for doing it in less
      than a year.

      Service.

      >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic