2585Re: [NUTS] N.U.T.S. Party

  • Raymond
    Dec 1, 2005
      Hey everybody! Guess who also passed the 200 mark this past
      weekend? Hmmm.....Dugout?!?! Yea!! Congratulations Doug!! Keep on
      Cachin'!

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, DOUG ARNOLD <arnold12345678@y...>
      wrote:

      > Sure congrat niftysix but does the guy that started caching with
      you get even a pat on the back for finially making it to
      > NOPE!
      >
      > Jack Warson <jwarson@d...> wrote:
      > Just go back from Southern CA and I see that NIFTSIX has
      gone past 500 this weekend. Congratualations for doing it in less
      than a year.

      Service.