2053Re: [NUTS] 2005 Jeep 4x4 Geocaching Challenge

  • rich sasek
    Sep 30, 2005
      I would love to get one. Havent seen one since we placed ours. I have a really neat idea to. That is if no one beat me to it. I share well also.

      Rich
      $jester

      Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:
      Looks like tomorrow starts the last month of the 2005 Jeep 4x4
      Geocaching Challenge.  I happen to have 2 white jeep TB's that I would
      be happy to pass along to a local cacher who hasn't had chance to come
      across one and enter the contest.  One of the jeeps recently came down
      from the ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE(GCGV0P), so thats kind of cool,
      and the other is a NUTS one that has been floating around the area for
      awhile.  Anyway, I understand last year some people didn't get a
      chance to enter the jeep contest because the jeep TB's were hard to
      come by.  So here's a chance to trick out a jeep and maybe win one!!
      Let me know....

      Oh, BTW, I busted Blucruz at Mechoopda this afternoon - That was me
      going down the highway honking my horn!  He was so busy - I don't even
      think he noticed :)

      Yahoo! for Good