1680NUTS Party Fund

    Jul 31, 2005
      Hello all...
      Just an update regarding the NUTS fund. We sold 135 tickets netting $135. Rock and Crystal won the 50/50 raffle and decided to donate their half ($67.50) back to the fund so it remained at $135 then we received donations bringing the grand total to $190.

      As many of you are aware, this money is available to fund events. The cost of reserving the covered pavillion at the Durham Park was $150 and previously there had only been $147.50 in the fund so all we had left after paying for the Durham Park reservation was an empty container so the generosity of this group has replinished the fund for future events.

      The money and container is currently at our house so whomever decides to host the next event...please contact us whenever you need the funds.

      Thanks,
      Gail (Escapades)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic