1556Re: [NUTS] Question

    Jun 1, 2005
      Sacramento kilted cachers and NUTS seem to go together...of course it appears the kilts may be slowing down the cachers.  I would be surprised to see the new "King" of the RCGDS without his pants on.

      Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
      Sacramento Geocachers joining NUTS.  That's just plain NUTS!!! Whose idea
      was that?!!!

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic