1547Re: [NUTS] Question

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Jun 1, 2005
      It really doesn't matter if you are in northern California.  We would accept members from Canada, Mexico, Guam, Poland, etc..  That's our friendly position and part of why we're called NUTS.
      Tanky

      The reason we ask is that my brother and his wife are moving there.  We have
      just introduced them to geocaching & we are hoping that they may also join
      NUTS.  We were wondering if NUTS excepts members from King's Beach.

      Looking at our original inquiry, it seems it was late on a very long day,
      and we were a little unclear on our question.

      Blonde (of Blonde & Dangerous)
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic