      From: Jenn Oates [mailto:wildoates56@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 6:59 AM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] The Big 1500

      I like them too...I have only found one (thanks to Jeo, who has the list of locationless caches memorized, I swear), but they're interesting and I think it is pretty lame that GC doesn't approve them any more.

      Oh well...gotta take the bad with the good, I suppose.

      BootyBuddies <bootybuddies42@...> wrote:
      Long live the Locationless (and the Virtual) cache!  We would take one any day over yet another lightpost cache!  Too bad they don't have a separate count for them.  Then we could appropriately compare the lowest counts of something (admittedly, the first one is challenging).

      Bill

      Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
      Thanks so much everybody, for the congrats!! Geez, I get enough grief at home over those locationless caches... is there a prize for the cacher with the most of those??  The numbers are shrinking daily... kind of sad. I have some great ideas for locationless, but even if they weren't moritoried (is that a word???), I'd probably be over ridden!! :o(  Rock