1052Re: [NUTS] The Big 1500

  • Bryan Wright
    Feb 4, 2005
      Congrats on the total R&C&p!!!  But come on, everyone knows that Reverse/locationless caches aren't "really" caches. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)  Sorry, I couldn't resist!  :-) :-)

      The SKWERL (with *only* 59 Locationless finds :-)

      BootyBuddies <bootybuddies42@...> wrote:
      We would like to add our congratulations to R&C and Pebble too.  We especially value their Reverse/locationless cache total.  Buddy B

      Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
      Congratulations to Rock & Crystal on reaching the 1500 milestone!!!  Couldn't happen to a nicer pair.
      Tanky

      http://mail.yahoo.com