Re: hi

  • dmmls
    Message 1 of 13422 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hi.... I wanted to let you know, that I am from
      Southern California too... <br><br>I just recently moved
      from Orange County to Richland, Michigan. I have not
      tried to get a job here yet. So, I cannot tell you if
      it is very different or not.<br><br>I know exacty
      where Laguna Hills is, I lived in Coto de Caza (if you
      know where that is?). I am sure you work at South
      Coast Medical Center in Laguna Beach, from your
      description. I am not quite sure that is the best facility in
      the area. Saddleback in Laguna Hills is better. As
      is, Hoag in Newport Beach. <br><br>I just quit my job
      of 9yrs. at Irvine Medical Center. I have worked
      there since the facility opened its doors in May, 1990.
      It too, has had its difficulties, going through many
      managers and such. But, they are going to computerized
      charting and they have a Pyxsis system. ALso, that the
      program system for removing patient supplies, Omni
      Cell....<br><br>Anyways, I wish you luck in finding a place for you to
      call home, and feel stable. I thought it was neat to
      see someone from my home in the club.<br><br>Monica
    • rehabrn_2000
      Message 13422 of 13422 , Mar 24, 2002
        --- In nursing2@y..., deborah_leigh <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, being one that believes we have to accept SOME responsibility
        > for our own actions, how about not keeping this woman pregnant when
        > there is a history of severe post-partum depression? Have heard on
        > more than one occassion that he, the husband, has some complicity
        in
        > this tragedy. Kinda like giving an alcoholic keys to the family
        > car. If he was so sure that things were not right, why did he
        leave
        > this woman with her children?
        >
        > i don't like this new group thing...anyway...he states that he told
        the docs that she didn't seem right but the docs said she was...he
        says they even said she was ok and they were the medical people...he
        was in the process of finding someone else...and his mom stayed with
        her and watched the kids...don't know what happened...why she wasn't
        there...who knows...maybe she told him she was on birth control....i
        don't have all the answers...they stated that in her case all that
        could have gone wrong in her case...did....