Re: I have a comment to make. . .

  • LRae42
    Message 1 of 13422 , Dec 1, 2000
      NO... this guy will not recieve blood from us
      even if he is unconscious and unable to tell us. He
      has made his wishes known and we will abide by them.
      We are documenting everything closely. I guess what
      bothers me is that he tells us no blood and then he says
      he will wait til next blood count and decide again.
      He is not saying never, he is almost saying just not
      yet. I had yesterday off, maybe something has changed.
      hope so. Thanks for everyones support and advice on
      this. <br>Laurie
    • rehabrn_2000
      Message 13422 of 13422 , Mar 24, 2002
        --- In nursing2@y..., deborah_leigh <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, being one that believes we have to accept SOME responsibility
        > for our own actions, how about not keeping this woman pregnant when
        > there is a history of severe post-partum depression? Have heard on
        > more than one occassion that he, the husband, has some complicity
        in
        > this tragedy. Kinda like giving an alcoholic keys to the family
        > car. If he was so sure that things were not right, why did he
        leave
        > this woman with her children?
        >
        > i don't like this new group thing...anyway...he states that he told
        the docs that she didn't seem right but the docs said she was...he
        says they even said she was ok and they were the medical people...he
        was in the process of finding someone else...and his mom stayed with
        her and watched the kids...don't know what happened...why she wasn't
        there...who knows...maybe she told him she was on birth control....i
        don't have all the answers...they stated that in her case all that
        could have gone wrong in her case...did....