Thanks again for your advice! I guess

  • jennylee1968
    Message 1 of 13422 , Aug 1, 2000
      the only problem now is that I received a call
      from the place (the higher paying one) saying that
      they didn't realize this but orientation doesn't start
      until August 23rd so I wouldn't be able to start until
      then! I'm moving down there on the 11th and I was
      supposed to start on the 14th. I'm going to call them
      today and talk to them about it--that I can't afford to
      take 2 weeks off. If nothing changes, I may end up
      taking Vanderbilt anyway since they can start me on
      time. Going nuts here, in the midst of packing!!! :)
    • rehabrn_2000
      Message 13422 of 13422 , Mar 24, 2002
        --- In nursing2@y..., deborah_leigh <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, being one that believes we have to accept SOME responsibility
        > for our own actions, how about not keeping this woman pregnant when
        > there is a history of severe post-partum depression? Have heard on
        > more than one occassion that he, the husband, has some complicity
        in
        > this tragedy. Kinda like giving an alcoholic keys to the family
        > car. If he was so sure that things were not right, why did he
        leave
        > this woman with her children?
        >
        > i don't like this new group thing...anyway...he states that he told
        the docs that she didn't seem right but the docs said she was...he
        says they even said she was ok and they were the medical people...he
        was in the process of finding someone else...and his mom stayed with
        her and watched the kids...don't know what happened...why she wasn't
        there...who knows...maybe she told him she was on birth control....i
        don't have all the answers...they stated that in her case all that
        could have gone wrong in her case...did....