Hi, I'm New to the Group

  • LizzW
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2010
      Hello everyone, I'm a nursing student and I have lots of questions about the field. Hope you guys can help me out.
      Thanks for letting me join!
      -Lizz
    • melmsc1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
        Welcome Lizz. Hope you love nursing as much as I have for the past 30+ years. Ask all the questions you want. As a former nursing professor I love questions. Good luck, Melody