6 Million Workers Get Extended Benefits Thanks To DEMOCRATS

  • howardpearlman05
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010
      6 Million Workers Get Extended Benefits Thanks To DEMOCRATS

      14,000 Workers Per Each Congressional District Are Receiving Extended Unemployment Benefits Thanks To DEMOCRATS.

      The Republicans Voted To STOP Extended Benefits Time and Time Again.

      6 million in America are Receiving Extended Unemployment Benefits.

      Thanks to DEMOCRATS.

      The Republicans Voted To STOP Extended Benefits Time and Time Again.

      This will be the deciding factor in close races all across America in 2010 !

      Howard Scott Pearlman

      * * * Please Repost This Message * * *
    • Kathy Slaughter