NURSE: Your feedback is needed about a medical product for study in SF Bay Area

  • iaa_research
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2010
      Dear Nurses,

      Interface Analysis is currently seeking health care providers (Nurses, physician assistants, medical assistants, etc) in ONCOLOGY or with experience administering cancer-therapy/antiemetic medications to participate in a non-invasive consumer study that will take place at our Cupertino, CA consumer research facility in July!

      A session will take about 30 minutes and pays $100 cash! This study is completely non-invasive. You will be asked to interact with a medical product and provide feedback about your experience interacting with the product.

      If you are interested, please call (408) 834-8443 or you can e-mail us at iaa_research@... and reference the "July HCP" study. Act fast - this is our last spot available for this study!

      If you know of other health care providers who work in oncology, please pass our information along! Participants receive direct benefits by allowing their opinions and/or product interactions to influence the design of a medical product!

      Thank you very much! Hope to hear from you soon!
      Jamie

      Follow us on Twitter for all upcoming IAA studies at www.twitter.com/iaaresearch

      www.interface-analysis.com