my into - hello everyone!

  • Acorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      Good Morning and Happy Friday! My name is Mike. I'm 37 years old and I'm an R.N. with the I.C.R.C. currently assigned to South America and living with my husband of 3 years in Lima, PerĂº. I specialize in Public Health Nursing and Social Services. I look forward to participating in this forum and networking with other nurses from around the world. Thanks.
      Have a great day!

      -Mike (aka "Acorn")
      http://www.myspace.com/acornfae

      "From little acorns mighty oaks do grow" -Walt Whitman