A Brief Low Dose Naltrexone Testimonial

  • Dudley Delany
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I thought you might find of interest this statement that appeared today in an LDN-related group:

      "I live in Japan and my wife has multiple myeloma. She has been taking LDN now for four months. It is the only treatment that has worked for her. LDN is unknown in Japan. I had to go out of the country to get some for her. If the US FDA approves low dose naltrexone, other countries will follow. My mother died of MS three years ago. I wish I had known about LDN then."

      In 1999, one of my half-brothers died of multiple myeloma. He left a wife and four kids. I, too, wish I had known back then about LDN.

      For information about LDN in the treatment of cancer, visit

      http://tinyurl.com/ldn-for-cancer

      For information about LDN in the treatment of MS, visit

      http://tinyurl.com/intro-to-ldn

      With best wishes,

      Dudley Delany, R.N., M.A., D.C.

      http://profiles.yahoo.com/dudley_delany