nclex passer

  • laeci_11
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      hi to my fellow pinoy nurses!! is it true that i shouldn't reveal in
      my resume and during the interview that i'm a NCLEX passer? coz
      there's a possibility daw na i won't be hired. how true is this?
    • thenursingblog
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
        It may be true coz they might think that you wouldn't finish your
        contract with them.. but better be honest to your future employer right?
        I'm sure passing the nclex or any other foreign exams would not be the
        sole basis of hiring you.

        visit http://thenursingblog.blogspot.com for health and nursing news
        and updates, information and research.

        should you have any nursing- or health- related questions, please email
        me at thenursingblog@...