I need Help!

  • Reza
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2007
      Hi. Im Reza Hosseini. Im planning to take cgfns and nclex exam but im
      not yet sure what state would i choose to apply to. I am thinking about
      choosing a state that could give me att as soon as possible. can
      anybody here help me about it? Your help is very much appreciated..
    • Eden Grace
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2007
        im done with my nclex..also with the CG..i applied for nclex in New
        Mexico..the process took me only 2mos,included
        evrything(application,avail of fingerprint card,ATT,test
        scheduling)..You can get the fingerprint card for free at the US
        embassy..they will entertain you at window X around 1 PM..