Hello and Thankyou.

  • kimsnursing
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hello.
      Thankyou very much for allowing me to join your group.
      My name is Kim and I hope that I get a chance to know all of you in
      the near future.

      As a nurse myself I hope that I can learn and also perhaps give others
      some advice while here in this group.

      My mother is also a nurse and my step father is a Professor of physics.

      I have just put online a website which I think would be useful to all
      nurses and student nurses. It has a great deal of information and
      resources, and I will be trying to update it regularly.

      http://kimsnursing.info

      hope to talk to you all real soon.
      Bye for now.
      Kim.
    • Dudley Delany
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        Welcome to the group, Kim! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

        Your site looks interesting and very professionally done. I'm sure it will be of help to many nurses and nursing students.

        Here is a site of mine about multiple sclerosis that you may find of interest:

        http://tinyurl.com/grpm9

        Here is another site of mine about cancer that you may also find of interest:

        http://tinyurl.com/2p57xv

        With best wishes,

        Dudley Delany, R.N., M.A., D.C.

        http://profiles.yahoo.com/dudley_delany

        Thankyou very much for allowing me to join your group.
        My name is Kim and I hope that I get a chance to know all of you in
        the near future.

        As a nurse myself I hope that I can learn and also perhaps give others
        some advice while here in this group.

        My mother is also a nurse and my step father is a Professor of physics.

        I have just put online a website which I think would be useful to all
        nurses and student nurses. It has a great deal of information and
        resources, and I will be trying to update it regularly.

        http://kimsnursing.info

        hope to talk to you all real soon.
        Bye for now.
        Kim.