RE: Hello

  • butwhipe18951
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi ia am a RN working on my BSN now. Everyday i say what am i doing to
      myself. Whew...all those theories.I am doing the excelsior long
      distance program, did my RN the same way. Any BS students here? What
      subjects are you taking. Sandy
    • mdpudaya
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2007
        --- In nursing2@yahoogroups.com, "butwhipe18951" <dasm@...> wrote:

        > Hi ia am a RN working on my BSN now. Everyday i say what am i doing
        > myself. Whew...all those theories.I am doing the excelsior long
        > distance program, did my RN the same way. Any BS students here? What
        > subjects are you taking. Sandy

        hello..... im udayakantha from sri lanka. im willing to be close
        friend of you. tell me more about you.bye....