Curious About This

  • dgf4psy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      I was wondering if anyone has seen this product or type of product? I
      found it interesting in that it combines minerals and
      vitamins/nutrients, which appears to be a unique combination. See the
      information below from an email I received. The website looks legit.

      Now, more than ever before, people are taking
      proactive steps to better their own health by taking
      nutritional supplements. Healthcare providers are
      taking notice, wanting the most up-to-date and
      authoritative information available. The Physicians'
      Desk Reference is the only professional and unbiased
      compendium of nonprescription drugs and dietary
      supplements distributed to healthcare professionals
      seeking credible information. In fact, more than 78%
      of these physicians, pharmacists, chiropractors and
      nurse practitioners have reported their overall
      satisfaction. The Vemma Nutrition Program is listed in
      the 2005 edition of the PDR® for Nonprescription
      Drugs and Dietary Supplements™. If prestige can be
      measured, this is the distinction that sets Vemma apart
      from other nutrition programs.

      http://www.myvemma.com/bestofhealth

      http://www.vemmabuilder.com/196824305

      Best Of Health
      "Live your life well, as it can not be replaced"
    • PERRY GOLDSTEIN
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        This looks like a solicitation to me which is against the rules of this chatroom. This is simply another vitamin and mineral-enriched fruit drink, one of many on the market, which provide far higher percentages of daily recommended values according to the FDA. The best Rx to better health is daily exercise, sensible nutrition, avoiding tobacco and avoiding heavy alcohol intake.

        dgf4psy <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I was wondering if anyone has seen this product or type of product? I