on line schooling

  • nayann68
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006
      I HAVE BEEN VERY INTERESTED IN FINISHING THE LITTLE BIT OF SCHOOLING I
      HAVE LEFT TO FINISH MY RN. ABOUT 18 CREDITS. I HAVE TO WORK FULL
      TIME. I HAVE TWO TEENS AND ONE IS HANDICAPPED. SO TRADITIONAL SCHOOL
      IS OUT OF QUESTION. BUT I HAVE SEEN RUE AND CHANCELLOR AND WAS
      WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO ON THESE. ARE THEY
      RECOGNIZED BY STATE BOARD OF OHIO? I AM A MOTIVATED PERSON THAT DID
      ALOT OF PACE CLASSES FOR LPN AND RN, SO THAT WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME
      RENEE