FYI for Nurses working from home....

  • biznurse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      OK guys... so many asked me to share how I've replaced my Nursing income and
      am home full time now, and I DON'T like posting replies on open groups since
      all might not be interested. Thus, Teri and I started a group where anyone
      from healthcare (that either owns a business from home or are LOOKING to)
      can share ideas...

      If this interests you, join at the URL below....

      HomeNow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      :-) Linda/CMAS, BS, RN