Psoriasis - Just a skin disease or potentially "life ruining"?

  • seronosymposiainternational
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Psoriasis - Just a skin disease or potentially "life ruining"?

      Serono Symposia International will hold a webcast for dermatologists
      and other healthcare professionals managing psoriasis on December 4
      and 11. Participants will be able to take part in the 90-minute event
      from the convenience of their own computer, and learn from leading
      figures in the area.

      It is a CME accredited on-line educational event for doctors as well
      as nurses, with prestigious speakers such as Professors Finlay,
      Sterry, Menter and Griffiths so we truly believe it will be a great
      possibility to discuss quality of life in Psoriasis.

      For more information and/or registration please go to the Serono
      Symposia International website at:
      http://www.seronosymposia.org/dermatology/events_upcoming.ihtml
    • Dudley Delany
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        --- In nursing2@yahoogroups.com, "seronosymposiainternational" <seronosymposiainternational@y...> wrote:
        > Psoriasis - Just a skin disease or potentially "life ruining"?
        >
        > Serono Symposia International will hold a webcast for dermatologists
        > and other healthcare professionals managing psoriasis on December 4
        > and 11. Participants will be able to take part in the 90-minute event
        > from the convenience of their own computer, and learn from leading
        > figures in the area.
        >
        > It is a CME accredited on-line educational event for doctors as well
        > as nurses, with prestigious speakers such as Professors Finlay,
        > Sterry, Menter and Griffiths so we truly believe it will be a great
        > possibility to discuss quality of life in Psoriasis.
        >
        > For more information and/or registration please go to the Serono
        > Symposia International website at:
        > >http://www.seronosymposia.org/dermatology/events_upcoming.ihtml

        Hi!

        For a promising alternative approach to treating psoriasis, visit

        http://www.webspawner.com/users/ecspsoriasistx/index.html

        Check it out!

        With best wishes,

        Dudley Delany, R.N., M.A., D.C.