Greetings, I am a newbie

  • M. S.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2003
      to this group. I had to get my CEU's for Florida, which this year
      include "Preventing medication errors"-surprise!!

      So I had an afternoon to kill cause I couldn't fall asleep, and
      jumped onto the web looking for CEU websites. I found the motherlode
      at MyFreeCE at http://www.myfreece.com/default.asp . You pay a once
      a year fee of (I think it was) $24.95, and you get to take all the
      CEU exams/earn all the CEU points you want!!! I finished my
      HIV/Aids, Domestic Violence, and the new Preventing med errors in
      less than 2 hours, took the exams, got them graded instantly,
      printed my certificates of course completion, and I'm done--no
      waiting.

      If it wouldn't have been after 5PM I would have shared this with
      some of the agencies I'm registered with.

      They even have group membership where your employer can have an
      account and you show up as a member of the group, and you can take
      exams and earn CEU's.

      Just wanted to share this with you all in case you have to get YOUR
      CEU'S in before the end of next month.

      Taa-taa
      M.
    • katej60
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2003
        ---Thanks, will keep it in mind. My state doesnt require CEU's right
        now, but probly will in the future. We do however, have show some
        type of continuing education through our facilities, even if it is
        only facility offered.