Re: On APRIL 30, 2002 the I Hate Bush Fan Club will be 2 years old

  • rehabrn_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 2:41 AM
      --- In nursing2@y..., topthedoc2001 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Happy Birthday "I Hate Bush Fan Club"
      >
      > join today at...........
      >
      > http://groups.ya

      if anyone joins this group of yours....he/she is just as crazy as you
      are...what is your heritage? Are you a Bin Laden supporter? I
      wonder...get off this club..you have been told before....you have
      nothing on your profile...i think i'm turning this group in...

      hoo.com/group/ihatebushfanclub/
    • rehabrn_2000
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 2:43 AM
        --- In nursing2@y..., topthedoc2001 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Happy Birthday "I Hate Bush Fan Club"
        >
        > join today at...........
        >
        > I also want to say...IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS COUNTRY ....LEAVE
        IT....AND GO BACK TO YOUR OWN...YOU CAN'T BE AN AMERICAN...WE DON'T
        WANT YOU HEAR...ON THIS CLUB OR IN THIS COUNTRY...YOU DON'T DESERVE
        EITHER