Re: cost of supplies used for patient ca

  • lowpayed
    Message 1 of 13422 , Jun 1, 2000
      Here goes the old Biddy again. We all have habits
      or addictions that shorten our life. None of us
      start out to be addicted to anything. I think anyone
      that doesn't do anything bad in his life is called
      Jesus. As far as i'm concerned every time I see someone
      that has a drug or abuse problem of any time, I am
      reminded of the old quote,"There, but for the grace of
      God, go I"(or my family)
    • rehabrn_2000
      Message 13422 of 13422 , Mar 24 6:22 PM
        --- In nursing2@y..., deborah_leigh <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, being one that believes we have to accept SOME responsibility
        > for our own actions, how about not keeping this woman pregnant when
        > there is a history of severe post-partum depression? Have heard on
        > more than one occassion that he, the husband, has some complicity
        in
        > this tragedy. Kinda like giving an alcoholic keys to the family
        > car. If he was so sure that things were not right, why did he
        leave
        > this woman with her children?
        >
        > i don't like this new group thing...anyway...he states that he told
        the docs that she didn't seem right but the docs said she was...he
        says they even said she was ok and they were the medical people...he
        was in the process of finding someone else...and his mom stayed with
        her and watched the kids...don't know what happened...why she wasn't
        there...who knows...maybe she told him she was on birth control....i
        don't have all the answers...they stated that in her case all that
        could have gone wrong in her case...did....