File - Critical Care Nursing Group Mail Policy.htm
Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group Policy
Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group Mail Policy
The policy of Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group is to avoid spam and unsolicited email being sent to the members of the group. In order to protect our members from unsolicited spam from coming from the group the following policy is in effect.
The first time you send a email to the group, it will not be sent to other members of the group until it is approved by the moderator of the group. This is the reason your message may not appear for a period of time.
The moderator will check to make sure that the topic pertains to nursing, especially critical care nursing.
- The message and email address must come from a live person before being approved for sending to the group.
- Any advertisement will be disapproved. Exception will be to free nursing/medical educational websites.
- The moderator will never edit or change the content of the message.
- The owner of the group may be contacted at email@example.com
- Mail coming from "head hunters" seeking jobs for nurses will not be allowed. However, if you are a nurse looking for a job you may post your job search here.
If the first message sent meets the above requirements the moderator will approve the email for sending to the group.
The email list will never be given to a third party.
The Nurse Bob Group