File - Critical Care Nursing Group Mail Policy.htm

  • nursebob@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 1, 2008
      Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group Policy

      Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group Mail Policy

      The policy of Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group is to avoid spam and unsolicited email being sent to the members of the group. In order to protect our members from unsolicited spam from coming from the group the following policy is in effect.

      The first time you send a email to the group, it will not be sent to other members of the group until it is approved by the moderator of the group. This is the reason your message may not appear for a period of time.

      • The moderator will check to make sure that the topic pertains to nursing, especially critical care nursing.

      • The message and email address must come from a live person before being approved for sending to the group.
      • Any advertisement will be disapproved. Exception will be to free nursing/medical educational websites.
      • The moderator will never edit or change the content of the message.
      • The owner of the group may be contacted at nursebob-owner@yahoogroups.com
      • Mail coming from "head hunters" seeking jobs for nurses will not be allowed. However, if you are a nurse looking for a job you may post your job search here.

      If the first message sent meets the above requirements the moderator will approve the email for sending to the group.

      The email list will never be given to a third party.

      Thank You,

      The Nurse Bob Group

    • nursebob@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 25 , Apr 4, 2008
            I am writing confirm membership
            ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 25 , Aug 1, 2008
                    I love what you're/you've done w/ the site. I work in a small ICU in
                    southwestern NY. We're not "allowed" to have individual internet
                    access. I showed your site to the pt/staff educator & she put it on all
                    the computors for a resource. We have nursing students all the time.
                    She shows it to them...they love it. You are amazing. Thank you for
                    all the work you do. If you get grief for misspellings, out of date
                    info...it's needless stuff for you to deal w/. It's just another sign
                    nurses eat their own alive. I'm sorry for those who don't have the
                    brains & energy to better themselves & be thankful for the opertunity
                    they have in just having this site a the WONDERFUL resource it is.
                    Keep up the good work. I honestly don't know how you do it & continue
                    to work. God bless you.
                  • nursebob@yahoogroups.com