Re: File - Critical Care Nursing Group Mail Policy.htm

  • watson8227@aol.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 1, 2007
      Thanks,

      Do you have any quick notes for TNCC...Trauma nursing core course for the
      Emergency Depart.

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 25 , Oct 1, 2007
        Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group Policy

        Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group Mail Policy

        The policy of Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group is to avoid spam and unsolicited email being sent to the members of the group. In order to protect our members from unsolicited spam from coming from the group the following policy is in effect.

        The first time you send a email to the group, it will not be sent to other members of the group until it is approved by the moderator of the group. This is the reason your message may not appear for a period of time.

        • The moderator will check to make sure that the topic pertains to nursing, especially critical care nursing.

        • The message and email address must come from a live person before being approved for sending to the group.
        • Any advertisement will be disapproved. Exception will be to free nursing/medical educational websites.
        • The moderator will never edit or change the content of the message.
        • The owner of the group may be contacted at nursebob-owner@yahoogroups.com
        • Mail coming from "head hunters" seeking jobs for nurses will not be allowed. However, if you are a nurse looking for a job you may post your job search here.

        If the first message sent meets the above requirements the moderator will approve the email for sending to the group.

        The email list will never be given to a third party.

        Thank You,

        The Nurse Bob Group

      • Debbie Elixson
        Message 3 of 25 , Oct 2, 2007
          If this is, in fact, your policy, then why am I STILL receiving
          UNSOLICITED emails from your group? I have requested to be
          unsubscribed multiple times and have promptly responded to
          confirmation emails.
          Yet, as of today, I am still receiving "NurseBob" emails from
          yahoo.groups. You obviously have a firm stand when it comes to
          protecting your members and I applaud this..................however,
          please practice what you expect of others and UNSUBSCRIBE ME
          IMMEDIATELY!

          My original reason for unsubscribing was the volume of emails,
          however, I have become quite annoyed that my request has been
          ignored. I hope you take my concern seriously and seek to resolve ASAP.

          Thank you for your assistance.
          Debbie Elixson

          On Oct 1, 2007, at 6:29 AM, nursebob@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group Mail Policy
          >
          > The policy of Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group is to avoid
          > spam and unsolicited email being sent to the members of the group.
          > In order to protect our members from unsolicited spam from coming
          > from the group the following policy is in effect.
          >
          > The first time you send a email to the group, it will not be sent
          > to other members of the group until it is approved by the moderator
          > of the group. This is the reason your message may not appear for a
          > period of time.
          >
          > The moderator will check to make sure that the topic pertains to
          > nursing, especially critical care nursing.
          >
          > The message and email address must come from a live person before
          > being approved for sending to the group.
          > Any advertisement will be disapproved. Exception will be to free
          > nursing/medical educational websites.
          > The moderator will never edit or change the content of the message.
          > The owner of the group may be contacted at nursebob-
          > owner@yahoogroups.com
          > Mail coming from "head hunters" seeking jobs for nurses will not be
          > allowed. However, if you are a nurse looking for a job you may post
          > your job search here.
          > If the first message sent meets the above requirements the
          > moderator will approve the email for sending to the group.
          >
          > The email list will never be given to a third party.
          >
          > Thank You,
          >
          > The Nurse Bob Group

        • Cassi
          Message 4 of 25 , Oct 2, 2007
            I believe you have to unsubscribe yourself, the same way you subscribe
            yourself. You go to yahoogroups.com to do it.

            Cassi

            _____

            <mailto:nursebob%40yahoogroups.com> s.com wrote:

            > Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group Mail Policy
            >
            > The policy of Nurse Bob's Critical Care Nursing Group is to avoid
            > spam and unsolicited email being sent to the members of the group.
            > In order to protect our members from unsolicited spam from coming
            > from the group the following policy is in effect.
            >
            > The first time you send a email to the group, it will not be sent
            > to other members of the group until it is approved by the moderator
            > of the group. This is the reason your message may not appear for a
            > period of time.
            >
            > The moderator will check to make sure that the topic pertains to
            > nursing, especially critical care nursing.
            >
            > The message and email address must come from a live person before
            > being approved for sending to the group.
            > Any advertisement will be disapproved. Exception will be to free
            > nursing/medical educational websites.
            > The moderator will never edit or change the content of the message.
            > The owner of the group may be contacted at nursebob-
            > owner@yahoogroups. <mailto:owner%40yahoogroups.com> com
            > Mail coming from "head hunters" seeking jobs for nurses will not be
            > allowed. However, if you are a nurse looking for a job you may post
            > your job search here.
            > If the first message sent meets the above requirements the
            > moderator will approve the email for sending to the group.
            >
            > The email list will never be given to a third party.
            >
            > Thank You,
            >
            > The Nurse Bob Group

            groups.yahoo.com/group/nursebob/

          • nursebob@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 25 , Apr 4, 2008
                          I am writing confirm membership
                          ________________________________

                                Message 15 of 25 , Aug 1, 2008
                                  I love what you're/you've done w/ the site. I work in a small ICU in
                                  southwestern NY. We're not "allowed" to have individual internet
                                  access. I showed your site to the pt/staff educator & she put it on all
                                  the computors for a resource. We have nursing students all the time.
                                  She shows it to them...they love it. You are amazing. Thank you for
                                  all the work you do. If you get grief for misspellings, out of date
                                  info...it's needless stuff for you to deal w/. It's just another sign
                                  nurses eat their own alive. I'm sorry for those who don't have the
                                  brains & energy to better themselves & be thankful for the opertunity
                                  they have in just having this site a the WONDERFUL resource it is.
                                  Keep up the good work. I honestly don't know how you do it & continue
                                  to work. God bless you.
                                • nursebob@yahoogroups.com