Re: [visit nursebob.com] question ,desperately seeking advice or thoughts

  • James Dickerson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
      Also use Total Sports and have never had a spont. fx that led us to believe that it was caused by the bed. Would like more detail on the 2 patients.Ages, injuries,total hospt. stay and time on the bed. Cynthia
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 6:48 PM
        Have you specified where the fx occured? Is there a chance that these are enduced fx from bed bath techniques etc.? What are the pt weights? What ages? What is the continuity of care like. Are the same nurses taking care of these pt day after day, without a physical break? Nurse fatigue comes into play regarding a lot of things in our field...
        Ray Lynch, RN, BSN