George Lessard's Pictures and Interview on Russian TV now online

  • George Lessard
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
      OK... I've been been here for a week now and its halfway through my
      assignment.. it has been sunny and warm... next week's forecast calls for
      snow... brrrr... but I get to meet a group of local photographers and get to
      have a "Russian bath" saw a great saxaphone and organ concert last week..
      and have been very well taken care of..

      I am helping a Russian photographer get the hang of using the web to
      publicise and sell his photos... how to use photoshop in ways he did not
      know about and of course chating with him about all things media and
      photographic in the world... to expand his knowledge... All expenses for me
      are paid for my http://ceso-saco.com (they are the same people who sent me
      to Bolivia a few years back)
      .. I had two weeks holiday (of my 4 weeks for the year) that were due to me
      by my employer http://nnsl.com where I am the photo editor... so I asked for
      it off and they said OK...
      So a week ago yesterday (Friday) I flew out of Yellowknife via
      Calgary/Frankfurt/Moscow and am now here until next Friday enjoying helping
      a fellow photographer learn more about his business...
      ---

      GEORGE LESSARD
      CESO-SACO VA # 11799
      http://www.ceso-saco.com
      Follow my Russian trip on my Overseas Blog at
      http://mediamentor-overseas.blogspot.com/
      See the interview or Russian TV here
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtlEjNTb3Tw
      See my pictures here..
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/george-lessard/sets/72157613820810814/

    • athavale@mts.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009
        This sound not only exciting but also a great fit with your job. Do you
        have your pics from Russia posted someplace?
        Ashok

        http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE