Sermitsiaq, Greenland's best selling newspaper.

  • George Lessard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      Sermitsiaq, Greenland's best selling newspaper. Sermitsiaq was founded in
      1958 and is independent of political and economic interests. We specialize
      in research, politics, economics, business, and culture not only of
      Greenland and the Arctic, but also from around the world.

      Updated daily, you can view the newspaper in English at the following
      link: http://sermitsiaq.gl/english/