No activity in last 7 days
Number Theory is the serious mathematical study of the additive and multiplicative properties of positive integers including powers of integers, squares, cubes, triangular, factorial, fibonacci, composite, prime, perfect, Mersenne, Fermat, Ramanujan, factors, amicable, social, deficient, abundant, Cullen, etc but not limited to these.
- Number Theory
- Jan 16, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.